SSTARS – Safeguards and Security Tracking, Analysis and Reporting
Fact Sheet (821 KB)
SSTARS is a feature-rich system for issues management and enhanced tracking and trending related to security and safety. SSTARS allows users to drill down to distinct issues, such as security problems with a specific door during a particular time of day. Unlike other commercial systems, SSTARS has data-trending features that provide security and safety organizations the information they need to be proactive rather than reactive.Description
- Database can be linked to a real-time network
- Robust search capabilities, including keyword search
- Issues tracking and trending
- Modular design
- User-friendly interface
- Data entry and modification controls via role-based user access
- Topical/subtopical codes and causal codes
- Issues management functions provide the tools needed to prevent fines related to regulatory issues.
- System can be easily modified and customized.
- Trending data reveals emerging trends and allows resolution before larger issues arise.
- Resources can be managed more effectively based on trending data.
- Safeguards and Security organizations
- Environment, Safety and Health organizations
- Any organization that handles classified matter
- DOE and NNSA sites
The Y-12 National Security Complex has copyright protection for this technology.Technology Status
|Development Stage||Availability||Published||Last Updated|