SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory Technologies Available for Licensing
The mission of technology transfer at SLAC, as set by the Federal Government and in particular by DOE, is:
- to facilitate the conversion of research results at SLAC into novel applications which, when commercialized or otherwise placed into wide public use, lead to new products and services that:
- enhance America's quality of life,
- promote domestic economic activity, including job creation,
- support U.S. competitiveness in the global market place; and
- to leverage resources at SLAC, through appropriate technology partnerships, in support of DOE missions and objectives.
- Electron-based accelerator innovation, design and user operations.
- Advanced instrumentation, diagnostics and systems integration.
- Innovative techniques for large-scale data collection, theory, analysis, modeling, and simulation in Photon Science, Accelerator Physics, Particle Physics and Particle Astrophysics.
- Management of ultra-large data sets for users and collaborations distributed worldwide.
Search All SLAC